View Greater Cheyenne Greenway map
Follow us on Facebook
The Cheyenne Greenway Foundation supports the Greater Cheyenne Greenway and exists to
contribute to the quality of life for all citizens by:
- Raising awareness of the availability and benefits of the Greenway
- Encouraging usage of the Greenway for fitness, exercise, relaxation and community events
- Securing private funding and volunteers to supplement public support of the Greenway
Holliday Park Greenway Connector and Lincolnway Underpass Grand Opening
June 8th 2013 the Grand Opening of the Holliday Park Connector and Greenway underpass of US 30. City Greenway Coordinator, Jeff Wiggins was the master of ceremonies and honored guests included Darci Hendon of Ayres Associates, project construction manager, Harlan Edmonds of WYDOT Right of Way Division, Dick Hartman UPRR (retired), Mayor Rick Kaysen, Councilwoman Annette Williams, and Councilman Dr. Mark Rinne. A ribbon cutting of the north underpass entrance concluded the ceremony.
The 2013 Spring into Green
Congratulations to the Spring into Green 5k and 10k winners!!
|Click here to view race results
Congratulations to the bicycle raffle winners,
Female 23" mountain bike went to Rick Imbrogno
Male 23" mountain bike went to Tammy Callahan Maret.
Compliments of Walmart
Pictured above is Tammy and her son with their great raffle win
- The Moran Ave. Underpass and Greenway path on the north side of Cahill Park is finally complete Landscaping will be completed soon.
- The Walterscheid Underpass connecting the Boys and Girl Club with South High and Johnson Jr High is now complete.
- Polk Avenue is nearing planning completion and construction should begin this season or early next spring.
- HR Ranch Road has 1/2 mile of new Greenway along it.
- Check out the new MOUNTAIN BIKE trails at North Cheyenne Community Park.